Turbosound Milan M15B Subwoofer Hire
The Milan M15B powered subwoofer is used to extend the frequency range of your PA or Front of House speaker system.
The Subwoofer hosts a powerful 15-inch driver. This subwoofer delivers amazing punch and impact, while the birch plywood cabinet reduces resonance for tight, solid bass.
The Sub has left and right XLR inputs and outputs. It is set up inline with powered speakers. If paired with our Turbosound Milan speakers, the crossover is handled, seperating out the lower frequencies for the sub, leaving the mids and the highs to the top speakers.
Turbosound Milan M15B 15″ Powered Subwoofer Hire
- Powered bandpass subwoofer with 15″ driver
- 2,200-watt Class-D power amp
- Inbuilt DSP processing which protects again over-excursion, overheating, and clipping
- Left and right stereo inputs and outputs make it easy to connect two main speakers for mids and highs
- LF boost with variable frequency helps you fine-tune the bass response to best suit your audio
- Birch plywood construction is strong, relatively lightweight, and helps reduce resonance for tighter bass
- Built-in heavy duty wheels make it easy to transport and set up
- Power Configuration:Single Amp
- LF Driver Size:1 x 15″
- Total Power:2200W
- Inputs:2 x XLR
- Outputs:2 x XLR
- Frequency Range:45Hz-100Hz (±3dB), 35Hz-150Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:134dB
- Enclosure Material:Polypropylene
- Mounting Options:Floor
- Weight:81.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:M15B